AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Publish - Mac CAD 2013

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
gregory
800 Views, 5 Replies

Batch Publish - Mac CAD 2013

I'm having trouble adding files to the Batch Publish when the files are on our server.  If the files are locally on my desktop, it has no issue...

anythoughts...

Thanks,

-G

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
spirelighting
in reply to: gregory

I have the same issue.   If a file is opened over a samba or AFP file share, batch publish fails to add anything to the batch publish window.  If the file is copied to the desktop, it works flawlessly...

Obviously something that fails to grab network shared files for the batch publish.

Message 3 of 6
chrisminor
in reply to: gregory

I am having the same problem.  Any luck finding a solution anyone?

Message 4 of 6
spirelighting
in reply to: chrisminor

I figured out the steps to reproduce and then also to work around this bug.  

If you save the document, you cannot add any of the layouts to the Batch Publish dialog box.  If after saving, however, you switch which layout you are on and try the batch publish again, it works!

So, moral of the story is "Save" and then switch the active layout and it will work.

Cheers!

Message 5 of 6
chrisminor
in reply to: spirelighting

Thanks for the response and work around, but that doesn't seem to be working for me.  I will keep searching to see if I can get it to work.  This is a critical function that I am going to lose if I keep my files on network storage.  Seems like a a terrible bug that Autodesk should correct.  

Message 6 of 6
spirelighting
in reply to: chrisminor

Yes. I agree it is a bug that needs to be fixed. There are several bugs
like this that i hope are fixed soon.

Seth Shoemaker
Technical Designer
Spire Lighting Design, LLC
seth@spirelightingdesign.com
717-549-3649 - office
717-585-8488 - cell

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost