AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Lite Free Trail

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mhdraper
531 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD Lite Free Trail

Currently have access to iMaC with OSX Snow Leopard.  Looking to open dwg files provided by my course instructor and create a few more 2D files: site plans, 2 and 3 line electrical system drawings.  Need to have all of this completed within 30 days.

Will free AutoCAD lite be able to a address these requirements?

A prompt response would be most appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Michael H. Draper

4319 Lake Washington Blvd. NE

Apt. # 4107

Kirkland, WA 98033

(207) 329-9164

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
maxim_k
in reply to: mhdraper

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!

Hi Michael,

I think - yes, you will be able to accomplish your tasks with LT version of AutoCAD.
Which version do you have? 2013 is better than 2012.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 4
mhdraper
in reply to: maxim_k

First of all, my apology.  I was inquiring about a free trial not a free trail.  

Is there a direct link to download a free trial copy of AutoCAD LT 2013 that will work on an iMAC desktop with OSX version 10.6.8?

Earlier today my request for a trial copy of AutoCAD LT defaulted to AutoCAD LT 2015.  After an hour of waiting for the download to complete, the installation failed because of incompatibility issues with the computer operating system.

So, is there a specific link that will allow me to download a trial copy of LT that will be compatible with MAC version 10.6.8?

I've noticed that there were two service packs required for the 2013 version.  Are these still available as well?

I only have a limited amount of time to devote to this issue.  I'd like to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thank-you for your time. 

Message 4 of 4
maxim_k
in reply to: mhdraper

Hi,

You can try this link:
http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
On the right side select Download Links, than AutoCAD Products, than AutoCAD LT, than select 2013 and Mac version .
This will start download of AutoCAD 2013 for Mac with SP1 already integrated. Than use this link to download SP2:
http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-lt-for-mac/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autocad-lt...

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost