AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autocad for mac 2012: pdf problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
enni_
1085 Views, 3 Replies

autocad for mac 2012: pdf problem

Hi everybody, i'm a newbie of this forum and mac world..so i don't know if i'am about to ask something stupid...

I'm using autocad 2012 for mac in my new mac book pro (Lion 10.7.2) and i can't figure out how to print a decent pdf.....

usually, in my old pc, i used to assign properties (colors, lineweight,etc) directly to layers (without using ctbs) and then print using DWG TO PDF plotter or PDF CREATOR ...never had any problems..

now it's all a mess....what am i doing wrong? I'm sure it's not a problem of layers' properties because i've alredy printed this layout in a real plotter and everything was fine...

check an example of my pdf output and my print settings.....

please help ..i don't want to go back to windows!!

thanks in advance and sorry, my english is quite bad..

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
David_Stacey
in reply to: enni_

Hello.

Make sure you select "Print with Plot Styles" in page setup.

You might also like to see my previous post http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-for-Mac/How-to-edit-CTB-files-using-AutoCAD-for-Mac-2012/td-p/...

I hope this helps you out.

David

Message 3 of 4
maxim_k

Hi Elena,

Hmm, I can not say that everything is messing in PDF file, that you attached here. I can see the differences in lineweights, arcs (except those in small details) are arcs enough. What results did you expected?

I have to say, that for small details (toilets equipment) you will get the same results in Windows version of AutoCAD.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 4 of 4
enni_

oops .......maxim you're right! i've got the wrong scale.....all these days spent blaming autodesk and my poor new mac! i'm sorry autodesk and thanks everyone for the time spent....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost