AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 Layout Bar

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
nxt925
4191 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 2013 Layout Bar

I accidently removed the layout bar (new viewport, edit page setup, print layout) in the paper space layout. I remember this happened a while back and there was command to get it back. I was a little surprised there wasn't an easier way to get it back since its so easy to just click on the "x" and close that window. I've been searching all day for that command.

What is the command to get that window back and is typing the command the only way to get it back?

Also in a different topic, is there a way to save a plot style as a default? Like If i have 42x30 layout and everytime i close the drawing and re-open it again, is there way for it to use the same settings previously used for that layout (or save those settings)?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
maxim_k
in reply to: nxt925

Hi,

You can return back Layout Visor by changing system variable PAPERSPACEVISOR to 1:

Command: PAPERSPACEVISOR
Enter new value for PAPERSPACEVISOR <0>: 1

About the second question-

You can save page setup to default template you are using for new drawings (it could be ACAD.DWT or ACADISO.DWT inside "~/Library/Application Support/Autodesk/local/AutoCAD 2013/R19.0/enu/Template" folder), just open template .DWT file as you open ordinary drawing, add Page Setup and save template.

You can also import named Page Setups from existing drawings from Page Setup Manager dialog:

Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 12.08.19.png

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost