AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto cad 2013 for mac wont activate

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
jdavies10
1356 Views, 6 Replies

Auto cad 2013 for mac wont activate

I've downloaded Auto cad 2013 for mac but it wont accpet the serial number. I installed it normelly and useing the try but nothing worked it has this erro on the download page "Error assigning serial number to product: This is an operation implementation generated fault" but this is right  for my student accton as there all the same.I do have it on my windows side of the mac but has a diffent proudect key.

ps. the software i have on both the mac and windows work fine no prob due to diffent keys. however on my sortware tap  it only show the windows download with serial numbers and prouduct keys and the mac download aren't there.

Many thanks James 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: jdavies10

Hi jdavies10,

Please try these troubleshooting steps for any AutoCAD for MAC Activation issues. Do let us know if you still have the same error. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 7
jdavies10

Hi i've try that and it stil just says " the serial number you entered is not valid. try again. (1/)

Message 4 of 7
jdavies10

just try to activate smoke too but same thing it dose say on the download tap "Error assigning serial number to product: This is an operation implementation generated fault" this is for both 

Message 5 of 7
jdavies10

Showcase for windows is doing the same thing but all the other software worked fine 

Message 6 of 7
philip.s

Hi James,

It appears that there is a problem with your account preventing the licensing information from functioning properly. In this case, the suggested workaround would be to create a new Education Community profile with a different email address and request new serial numbers.

My apologies for the inconvenience and please let us know if you experience additional issues.

Message 7 of 7
jamesajdavies
in reply to: philip.s

yer made a new and it works thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost