AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Autodesk 2011-12-13 products crash on startup (MAC OS 10.6.8)

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
cynthia-bg
619 Views, 8 Replies

All Autodesk 2011-12-13 products crash on startup (MAC OS 10.6.8)

Hi!

I have problems with all autocad products.

I installed with sucess Autocad for mac 2013 (for exemple... cause I tryed also with 2011-2012 versions)

But when I try to start the program, it crash. Each time.

And even with trial products!!!

I look up with my MAC (OS X 10.6.8 version) and Apple. I have done many check up, update, smart, etc...

Everything is okay with my computer... so probably a missing file issue with CAD... I really don't know....

Anyone got the same problem???

Thank you.

Cynthia

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
cynthia-bg
in reply to: cynthia-bg

Console info:

13-01-24 16:33:40 [0x0-0x52052].com.autodesk.AutoCAD[761] set SkipExisting to true

13-01-24 16:33:40 [0x0-0x52052].com.autodesk.AutoCAD[761] Materials Configuration Not Found in the Bundle - Skipping

Message 3 of 9
maxim_k

Hi Cynthia,

Have you passed an Activation? - dialog box, that at first run asks about activation of AutoCAD.

If no, and you have some of Adobe products on your Mac (such as Photoshop or Illustrator), then you can try this:

http://macacad.wordpress.com/2010/11/25/autocad-for-mac-and-adobe-software/

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 4 of 9
cynthia-bg

Thank you Maxim,

yes I've tried to fix the problem with the solutions of your blog.

Yes I have adobe products installed in my computer. But i can't find a flexnet publisher folder in my mac. Doesn't exist.... Is there an other name for those kind of folders?

I think the installation is okay (i've chosen english setup).

Each time, Autocad is loading (launch) and after 30 seconds, it crash down. Even the trial product doesn't work.

Cynthia

Message 5 of 9
maxim_k

Sorry, Cynthia, you didn't answer my question:
Do you see an Activation dialog with Activate and Run as trial options when you start AutoCAD?

Maxim

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Message 6 of 9
cynthia-bg

No. The program crash before that when I lauch it.
Message 7 of 9
maxim_k

Are you sure that you can not find Flexnet folder inside /Library/Preferences folder (Library folder is in the root of your HDD, not inside Home folder)?
Could you provide more detailed System log during AutoCAD launch?

Maxim

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Message 8 of 9
cynthia-bg

Hi! I finally found the file (Publisher flex net) and I followed the steps written in your blog, but still not working.

Here you have the consol info after I tried to launch CAD last time:

13-01-28 17:17:46 [0x0-0x1e01e].com.autodesk.AutoCAD[560] Autoload Feature Installed
13-01-28 17:17:46 [0x0-0x1e01e].com.autodesk.AutoCAD[560] Materials Configuration Not Found in the Bundle - Skipping

Message 9 of 9
cynthia-bg

Here is a recap of the problem: 

Computer: OS X 10.6 Snow leopard

AutoCAD for Mac 2012

0. I've tried ti install/desintall for 50 times now... Autocad for mac 2011-12-13, trials.... there is no Autocad products that can be installed in my MAC.
I did updates of my computer, smarts of the disks, everything works find, unless Autocad products.

1. I installed the program with success.

2. When I try to launch the program, it crash on startup. The application bounce and then nothing open.
I can see the front page of autocad program with the notice «loading» but after a certain time, it crash.

3. The problem is that I can't fix anything. Here is what I see in my system console when I am lauching the program:

13-01-29 12:06:31[0x0-0x49049].com.autodesk.AutoCAD[753]Materials Configuration Not Found in the Bundle - Skipping 
13-01-29 12:06:43com.apple.launchd.peruser.501[177]([0x0-0x49049].com.autodesk.AutoCAD[753]) Exited with exit code: 255

On internet, there is NOTHING about 255 code.

Please help me to find a solution about this issue.

Up to now, I have tried those things below that I've found on blogs, websites, forums...

1- Autocad vs Adobe software (change place of the publisher flexnet folder and then get it back to the root)
2- Change the language french for english.
3- Try to install other versions (2011 and 2013)
4- Try to install service packs SP1, SP3... but it says that I have to install Autocad before...!

I am really desperate, and I really need your help. What is that 255 error code???
Regards,

Cynthia

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost