AutoCAD for Mac General Discussion

Active Contributor
sarra.cenia
Message 1 of 2 (415 Views)

ACAD 2013 Project manager -- need basic help

415 Views, 1 Replies
04-13-2012 10:27 AM

Hi all,

I am trying to use the new Project Manager feature in Autocad 2013 but am not getting very far, and I can't find any helpful support documentation with basic instructions on how to actually set up the project set.  I haven't used the sheet set manager in Autocad before.

I want to compile the layouts from 10 different drawings into one project.

I create a new project, but when I go to "Add existing drawing" nothing happens.

I've tried right clicking on the project name and clicking "Add layout from drawing" and nothing happens.

What am I missing?

Sal

Using Autocad LT for Mac 2013 on Mavericks
*Expert Elite*
maxim_k
Message 2 of 2 (405 Views)

Re: ACAD 2013 Project manager -- need basic help

04-13-2012 02:01 PM in reply to: sarra.cenia
Hi Sal,
In order to be able to add Layout from existing drawing you have to setup Layout in this drawing, or at least "initialize" Layout by switching to it in the drawing file, that you want to add to project.

Maxim
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | MARSS

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.