Hi, 

I don't know since when I got this error message when I start AutoCAD: 

; error: no function definition: ACET-REG-MACHINE-PRODKEY

when I try 

Command: EXPRESSTOOls
Customization file unloaded successfully. Customization Group: express

Customization file loaded successfully. Customization Group: EXPRESS

; error: no function definition: ACET-REG-MACHINE-PRODKEY

It must be part of EXPRESSTOOls. It's really annoying. I have googled it and found not solution. How I can get rid of it? 

Thanks 

Wes

It would be helpful to know what version/flavor of AutoCAD and on what platform (OS).

Assuming Windows 7, from Control Panel, Programs and Features, you could first try using Add/Remove Features to remove Express Tools.  Be sure to re-start your machine and launch AutoCAD to verify that it is removed.  Then (if you want it) run Add/Remove again to re-install it.

If this doesn't fix things, go to the next level and run a full repair and/or re-install.

**Master
dmfrazier
Message 2 of 2 (173 Views)

Re: ; error: no function definition: ACET-REG-MACHINE-PRODKEY

05-13-2014 08:20 AM in reply to: wesbird

It would be helpful to know what version/flavor of AutoCAD and on what platform (OS).

Assuming Windows 7, from Control Panel, Programs and Features, you could first try using Add/Remove Features to remove Express Tools.  Be sure to re-start your machine and launch AutoCAD to verify that it is removed.  Then (if you want it) run Add/Remove again to re-install it.

If this doesn't fix things, go to the next level and run a full repair and/or re-install.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.