Hi, 

I don't know since when I got this error message when I start AutoCAD: 

; error: no function definition: ACET-REG-MACHINE-PRODKEY

when I try 

Command: EXPRESSTOOls
Customization file unloaded successfully. Customization Group: express

Customization file loaded successfully. Customization Group: EXPRESS

; error: no function definition: ACET-REG-MACHINE-PRODKEY

It must be part of EXPRESSTOOls. It's really annoying. I have googled it and found not solution. How I can get rid of it? 

Thanks 

Wes

It would be helpful to know what version/flavor of AutoCAD and on what platform (OS).

Assuming Windows 7, from Control Panel, Programs and Features, you could first try using Add/Remove Features to remove Express Tools.  Be sure to re-start your machine and launch AutoCAD to verify that it is removed.  Then (if you want it) run Add/Remove again to re-install it.

If this doesn't fix things, go to the next level and run a full repair and/or re-install.

**Master
dmfrazier
Message 2 of 2 (192 Views)

Re: ; error: no function definition: ACET-REG-MACHINE-PRODKEY

05-13-2014 08:20 AM in reply to: wesbird

It would be helpful to know what version/flavor of AutoCAD and on what platform (OS).

Assuming Windows 7, from Control Panel, Programs and Features, you could first try using Add/Remove Features to remove Express Tools.  Be sure to re-start your machine and launch AutoCAD to verify that it is removed.  Then (if you want it) run Add/Remove again to re-install it.

If this doesn't fix things, go to the next level and run a full repair and/or re-install.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!