AutoCAD Express Tools

AutoCAD Express Tools

jmorrissey1981
Message 1 of 3 (1,565 Views)

Autcoad / Bentley

1565 Views, 2 Replies
04-19-2011 06:43 AM

Hi , I am new to this group so If I am posting in the wrong spot please forgive me.

I am working on a oil and gas sight where they off drawings in .jsm file which is used by Bentley Navigator , My question is , can a .jsm file be converted to use in Autodesk ? Is there any product that Autodesk makes that will veiw .jsm files ? the .jsm file is a 3d model layout . Unless someone can tell me where I can get the free version of Bentley Navigator ? I would much rather purchase a Autodesk product that would work for it rather then Bentley .

Thank you for your support

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 3 (1,550 Views)

Re: Autcoad / Bentley

04-27-2011 01:58 PM in reply to: jmorrissey1981

Go to Bentley's website and see what they have to offer for conversion software to DWG or DXF formats that AutoCAD can read. They also have support forums where you can post your question if nothing is found.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Contributor
baaahiu
Message 3 of 3 (1,361 Views)

Re: Autcoad / Bentley

12-30-2011 09:59 PM in reply to: jmorrissey1981

These styles are based on different foot type, weight, running speed, training programs, gender and level of technology design. These styles, different prices and multi-purpose products, attracting thousands of runners and make them feel tn requin pas cher foot locker is to provide the most complete variety of running shoes manufacturers, millions of all kinds, all kinds of abilities runners have such a concept, which is a growing industry is a very attractive image. requin tnThe fact of the matter is, most cheap designer handbags are just like cars or jewelry as they have resale value. If properly cared for, they usually retain a high percentage of their original value. Unlike a pre-loved clothing item, bags are more depreciation-proof compared to a pair of pants or a dress. The logic behind this point is better explained when we look at a bag as a fashion accessory. Bags, to be particular, are carried, not worn. Whether they are clutches or shoulder wholesale designer handbags, they are not worn directly on the body.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.