AutoCAD Express Tools

AutoCAD Express Tools

CCreighton
Message 1 of 3 (1,581 Views)

ADVICE PLEASE, need to read Catia files

1581 Views, 2 Replies
07-25-2012 03:07 AM

Hello all, we are a small manufacturer dealing with very large organizations such as GE who do everything in CATIA. I need to be able to go into their system and read their CATIA drawings to find the size information I need to manufacturer parts for them (Overall size: thickness, length, width, hole locations, etc) Is there a program/software that will allow me to do that without breaking the budgets here? We don't need to do any drawings or collaborations as yet, just read their data within their systems. Thanks for any help.

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 3 (1,572 Views)

Re: ADVICE PLEASE, need to read Catia files

07-27-2012 03:45 PM in reply to: CCreighton

You will need to find a viewer: try a Google Search, the few products available should right up.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Algro
Message 3 of 3 (1,511 Views)

Re: ADVICE PLEASE, need to read Catia files

09-05-2012 12:02 PM in reply to: CCreighton

Hi there,

This is something we could definitely help you with. We run many cad systems in our office, catia being the main one. Please get in touch. www.generativeparametrics.com

Alex

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.