01.png

Heres one Produced In Wscad a German Electrical Cad product

02.png

Hers One In Eplan Note how it sorts cables and Links

03.png

Now Acade

4.png

See the commanlity between the other products

Fully Editable  templatres where you can add lines /arcs and cirles/bitmaps into the drawing template

the important thing to note here some of these products are shipped with 100's of templates which you can pick and modify to your companies requirements

so the the simple request is

Why cant we have the same as your major competitors and produce sexy looking forms  ?

4 Comments
JEeten
Contributor

Lately I have been to several users of Eplan and See Electric. Every time I have to explain that AcadE has al the information but put it in an table format. If AcadE can generate those lists like in the Eplan example you gave, they would go to AcadE far more faster.

ccad2509
Advisor

You mean something like this which took me ages to get right

iec form.png

It’s pretty sad that here in Europe ACADE constantly gets humiliated because of the quality of the reports

There seems to be a total lack of foresight here clear the problem and then your opposition wont keep beating you over the head with the lack of functionality especially when everybody else does it and ACADE is the one not following the mainstream view

mathalekar
Alumni
Status changed to: Under Review

We have included your suggestion in our bucket for future releases. Thanks for your idea.

Status changed to: Future Consideration

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost