AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom to extents command initiates erase command

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
333 Views, 5 Replies

Zoom to extents command initiates erase command

Hello,

I am running Autocad Electrical 2015 and sometimes when I double click to do zoom to extents it turns the cursor to a square and the erase command is started. I have to push escape to get out of the erase command then double click again and it will zoom to extents. This does not happen every time but it happens a lot though. We are having this issue on 4 different computers. Does anybody else have this problem?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
rhesusminus
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you using the built-in double-click the mouse wheel, or have you created your own version via CUI?

Seems like the "E" in "Extents" is interpreted as "Erase" instead...

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: rhesusminus

We are using the "built in" double click. We have not modified the CUI for this command.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

This is what it says in the command line when it happens.

Message 5 of 6
rhesusminus

Could it be that you, sometimes, roll the mouse wheel a little bit as you double click it? Could this be it? Seem like the '.ZOOM command is beeing canceled before it get to send the "._E" for extents.

Are you using logitech or MS-mouses?

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: rhesusminus

We are using logitech mice on all 4 stations. It just seems weird because we do not have this problem if we are running Electrical 2014.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost