AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wire layer set to No Wire Number but wire number still shows up.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
testsubject
273 Views, 2 Replies

Wire layer set to No Wire Number but wire number still shows up.

The subject says it all. If I just insert the wire with no terminal on it, the wire number does not show up. If I do, it does. It appears that if I use a terminal that does not attach the wire number to it, the wire number does not show up. I do want to use the wire number on the terminal so I have a bit of a quandry. Any clues??

Bob

P.S. I also noticed that the wire number left justifies on the line and centers itself above the first segment. I suppose if I could override that "shift" I could live with it. It would have to be on a per line basis though; sometimes the wire number will go on the left segment.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Matt116
in reply to: testsubject

From your screen shot it looks like your terminal is "Round with Wire Number" try changing it to a "Round with Terminal Number" or I think you could use the "Round with Wire Number Change".

Message 3 of 3
testsubject
in reply to: Matt116

What I was trying to do was have a wire number hover above the wire and not the cablel. When My cable is on the right, everything looks okay; wire number above the wire and nothing above the cable (I realize now that that is only an illusion... 😉 because the wire number left justified ). When the cable is on the left, the wire number appears above the cable. I suppose I can try usinng the terminal with wire change and just supress the terminal number (the terminal number is based on the wire number.)

Thanks from the help,

Bob

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost