AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Harness_man
Message 1 of 2 (84 Views)

WIRE HARNESS Dwgs using POINT-to-POINT

84 Views, 1 Replies
04-26-2004 12:23 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions or an actual DWG using the Point-to-Point (X/Y Zone) drawing configuration.........the Tutorials and Help files are not much help and Please do not send me the link to this article http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=4131575---- because it is not any help
Active Contributor
lauraw
Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)

Re: WIRE HARNESS Dwgs using POINT-to-POINT

04-27-2004 08:15 AM in reply to: Harness_man
are you currently using acade? I have been using it for about a year on and off, some of my projects are in microstation (customer req'd). I started using acade on my own, just using the tutorial to get started. I did eventually attend formal training (3 day class) which covered a little more than what I learned on my own. as for point-to-point wiring diagrams generated electronically from schematics, to my disappointment this was not covered in the class. Although I am using this feature with self training and I have been happy with this software. The tech support has also been satisfactory. If you have not tried it out yet, get the trial software and experiment.
good luck...
Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.