AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wire From/2 - HELP!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
178 Views, 2 Replies

Wire From/2 - HELP!

Hi, this is my second post on this topic - I need to get a from/2 report NOW!
I am trying to run a project-wide from/2 report. I am getting an unhandled exception at Viawd/wd/wd_mdb.arx at C0000005. Since I am running off the server, I have two copies of wd_mdb.arx, one local and one on the server. Renaming them in turn and re-running the reports did not help. I can run the from/2 report for one drawing from the drawing option, or one drawing from the project option (with either file renamed or with them both the same name). I can't report for two drawings.
What's the problem here?
Lynne
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Lynne, ZIP and email me enough of your project to duplicate the problem (or the whole project if that's what it takes). I'll see if I can debug this. Send to nate.holt@autodesk.com. thanks, Nate. "Lint" wrote in message news:3560374.1083935081214.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Hi, this is my second post on this topic - I need to get a from/2 report NOW! > I am trying to run a project-wide from/2 report. I am getting an unhandled exception at Viawd/wd/wd_mdb.arx at C0000005. Since I am running off the server, I have two copies of wd_mdb.arx, one local and one on the server. Renaming them in turn and re-running the reports did not help. I can run the from/2 report for one drawing from the drawing option, or one drawing from the project option (with either file renamed or with them both the same name). I can't report for two drawings. > What's the problem here? > Lynne
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Lynne, It could be that the program is choking when it attempts to do some Access calls. If your "user" folder is on a network drive and/or if you've set up the project scratch database file to be non-local (ie. not going to your "user" folder on your local hard drive but in same folder as the project "wdp" file and the wdp file is on a network drive), then this might point to some failure with AcadE trying to run its Microsoft Access calls across your network. If this is true, and if you have time to test, make the adjustments to have the project scratch mdb file generated on your local hard drive and see if the report runs through to the end. Nate. "Lint" wrote in message news:3560374.1083935081214.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Hi, this is my second post on this topic - I need to get a from/2 report NOW! > I am trying to run a project-wide from/2 report. I am getting an unhandled exception at Viawd/wd/wd_mdb.arx at C0000005. Since I am running off the server, I have two copies of wd_mdb.arx, one local and one on the server. Renaming them in turn and re-running the reports did not help. I can run the from/2 report for one drawing from the drawing option, or one drawing from the project option (with either file renamed or with them both the same name). I can't report for two drawings. > What's the problem here? > Lynne

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost