AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wire cross

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
lauraw
433 Views, 3 Replies

wire cross

When I select solid for wire crossing in the dwg configuration and close dialog box, then insert a wire crossing another wire I am still getting the loop. When I check the drawing configuration, it has reverted back to the loop setting for wire crossing. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

thanks for any response.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: lauraw

Are you dismissing the dialog by hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the dialog or by hitting "OK" button? If you're hitting the "X" to dismiss the dialog, I believe this is being treated the same as if you'd hit "Cancel" and the configuration change is not saved. Let me know... thanks! Nate. "lauraw" wrote in message news:17559549.1087841586951.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > When I select solid for wire crossing in the dwg configuration and close dialog box, then insert a wire crossing another wire I am still getting the loop. When I check the drawing configuration, it has reverted back to the loop setting for wire crossing. Is this a bug or am I missing something? > > thanks for any response.
Message 3 of 4
lauraw

thank you nate... guess I was having a brain... you know what...

Could have sworn I selected ok in past attempts!!!

working properly now!!!!

: )
Message 4 of 4
pichurin

Does anybody know how I can configure AutoCad Electrical to have wire loops with the size I set?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost