AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Active Contributor
lauraw
Message 1 of 4 (142 Views)

wire cross

142 Views, 3 Replies
06-21-2004 11:12 AM
When I select solid for wire crossing in the dwg configuration and close dialog box, then insert a wire crossing another wire I am still getting the loop. When I check the drawing configuration, it has reverted back to the loop setting for wire crossing. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

thanks for any response.
*Nate Holt \(Autodesk\)
Message 2 of 4 (142 Views)

Re: wire cross

06-22-2004 06:48 AM in reply to: lauraw
Are you dismissing the dialog by hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the dialog or by hitting "OK" button? If you're hitting the "X" to dismiss the dialog, I believe this is being treated the same as if you'd hit "Cancel" and the configuration change is not saved. Let me know... thanks! Nate. "lauraw" wrote in message news:17559549.1087841586951.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > When I select solid for wire crossing in the dwg configuration and close dialog box, then insert a wire crossing another wire I am still getting the loop. When I check the drawing configuration, it has reverted back to the loop setting for wire crossing. Is this a bug or am I missing something? > > thanks for any response.
Active Contributor
lauraw
Message 3 of 4 (142 Views)

06-23-2004 07:50 AM in reply to: lauraw
thank you nate... guess I was having a brain... you know what...

Could have sworn I selected ok in past attempts!!!

working properly now!!!!

: )
pichurin
Message 4 of 4 (142 Views)

07-17-2007 11:56 AM in reply to: lauraw
Does anybody know how I can configure AutoCad Electrical to have wire loops with the size I set?
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.