AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wire Color Block Name

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
hanchris
658 Views, 5 Replies

Wire Color Block Name

I cannot seem to find the block that AutoCAD: Electrical uses for the wire color code, with respect to the *wdw file. If I double, click on it, then AutoCAD treats it as single line text.

What I am trying to do is change the default text justifcation, as I personally like to use the Align tool and align it under the Wire Number.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
gtralt
in reply to: hanchris

Have you tried AEWIRETYPE ?

Message 3 of 6
rhesusminus
in reply to: hanchris

The settings for the wire color/gauge labels are stored in the Standard dimension style (Overridden settings). I dont belive you can change the text justification there though.

And the label is just inserted as a normal single line text using the settings from there.

THL

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 4 of 6
hanchris
in reply to: rhesusminus

Thanks for the help, it is not what I wanted to hear; but at least I know that it cannot be done - yet. :o)

Message 5 of 6
NW299
in reply to: rhesusminus

Hello,

Sorry for reopening an old post..... Has this been updated in the newer versions of ACADE?

Can we change the schematic block for wire color/gauge?

Thanks,

Goutham

Message 6 of 6
rhesusminus
in reply to: NW299

Nope, it's still not a block, just a text.

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost