AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where inductance is located?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1105 Views, 4 Replies

where inductance is located?

Mr. Joe, can u please let me know where inductance is located? I could'nt find that symbol in Miscellaneous> Electronics

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dougmcalexander
in reply to: Anonymous

It depends upon which menu you have selected. Try Fuses Circuit Breakers and Transformers. There is also a reactors category in certain menus.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 3 of 5
mathalekar

I assume that you are looking these components for study projects ? If yes, you need to find relevance of the theory names of the components and try to map with the standard symbols available in AutoCAD Electrical components. Like rheostate = resisters / Inductance = transformer coil or CT/PT just for the sake of representation. Likewise there are almost all the symbols that you might be looking for in AutoCAD Electrical versions. Before using that, make sure you are referring to correct standard that you want to use. (IEC / JIC etc depending on region or the standard you want to use)

Correct me if i misunderstood your overall requirement !

Message 4 of 5
dougmcalexander

And the NFPA library/menu will be the most complete for the U.S.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: mathalekar

No its not for study projects, I just wanted to learn this software with all your support. As I'm new to this software,im getting bit confusion with some component names like as you said Inductance=transformer coil. Hope you all will help me in clearing my silly doubts..smileytongue:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost