AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weird symbol showing in attribute value

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
gcsjlewis
607 Views, 3 Replies

weird symbol showing in attribute value

Recently i started having a couple of issues with my panel blocks.  I noticed it when certain blocks were not showing up in my bom.  While investigating i noticed a handful of attributes showing a value as such

MFG   \w0.7000;AB

CAT   \w0.7000;1769-OW8

ETC.  

I noticed that the "\w0.7000" is the width factor.  For some reason i cannot figure out how to fix my block.  Other than creating a new one.  

If i try to modify it through the quick properties or regular properties tab i can not click on it to edit.

Any ideas??

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rhesusminus
in reply to: gcsjlewis

Seems like your attributes are set to be multi line.

Try to set this to No:

2014-10-31_02-33-17.png

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 4
gcsjlewis
in reply to: rhesusminus

It is not allowing me to change it. I can't click on it or anything. I can click on the other misc. items like invisible, backward etc.. But not multiple lines.
Message 4 of 4
rhesusminus
in reply to: gcsjlewis

I guess you'll have to edit the symbols with the symbol builder, and then run the block update function for you blocks.

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost