AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users of AutoCAD Electrical Mobile

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
larilla85
276 Views, 2 Replies

Users of AutoCAD Electrical Mobile

We are inviting users of AutoCAD Electrical Mobile to participate in a session to provide feedback on software usage experience.

This research will involve a telephone discussion to understand how you currently use the app and suggest areas for improvement. As a thank you for your time we will send you a $25 Amazon gift card for every 30 minutes of your time at the end of the research.

If you would like to participate and shape the upcoming technology of future software, please click on the following link and we will contact you shortly.

Thank you in advance!

Enter the survey

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
drathak
in reply to: larilla85

Would love to but in spite of being told it was going to be available for Android it still isn't.

Even had a call from someone recently asking me to participate in this where I told them the above and they were sure an Android version had been released recently.  If so it isn't visible to the public yet.

--------------
Joe Weaver
Principle Associate Engineer - Nashville Electric Service
P&C Committee Chair – SDS Industry Consortium
Message 3 of 3
ccad2509
in reply to: drathak

Joe

Slightly off topic

this manic drive to make aurtodesk products fully web enabled

Q) Are the predited loses from companies swapping out web enabled Autodesk products for competing products been calculated

all the companies i work for are terrified of their commerical designs leaking out and some are now actively looking at replacing autodesk products if they become more web enabled ?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost