AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to Electrical

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
aherr
239 Views, 1 Reply

Upgrading to Electrical

I'm not sure if anyone here can help me but I have emailed autodesk and haven't heard anything back...

I am putting together an informal presentation for my bosses on why I think we should upgrade to Electrical.  I know I can do it, but at the end of the day they want to know how much it will cost.  I have one seat of AutoCAD 2013 (as I am the sole draftsman).  I'm unsure if I have a subscription.  So I would like to find out if I do have a subscription and if I can just upgrade my seat for a reduced cost.  Have any of you done this?

Thank you,

April

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: aherr

Hi April!

As I was unable to locate your license of AUtoCAD 2013, can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with the serial number so that I can verify whether or not it's on subscription.

In regards to the upgrade to Electrical, you would want to contact an Autodesk Authorized Reseller for pricing quotes.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost