AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update window in Autocad Electrical 2009

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
319 Views, 2 Replies

Update window in Autocad Electrical 2009

Hello,

Every time Aucotad let me see a "update" window like the attachment.
Does anyone know where this window come from and what the problem is from this, because Autocad will crash every time when i see this window.
When i look at my "task manager" the CPU is not in use (maybe 2%)

I use Autocad Electrical 2009 with SP3 and all other updates.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
HelenChen-Autodesk
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Mckuiper,

This "update" progress bar should be not from AutoCAD, but it should be come from AutoCAD Electrical. When you are rebuild your project, you may see such kind of "update" window.

This issue is always reproduciable in your PC once you installed AutoCAD Electrical or recently issue came out?
Could you please try to send a Customer Error Report when there is a crash caused by the "update" window once again? And if possible, please add your email address in that Customer Error Report dialog and some comments about how this issue reproduce in your PC.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Helen
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Helen,

The problem is nog that the pc or autocad will crash, but that i must wait every time when the update window is on my screen.
If i go in te project manager to another drawing or if i make a cross reference, the update window comes again

The last few days when i use autocad electrical, it is stranges but the problem looks solved.

Best regards,

M. Kuiper

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report