AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unsolved autocad electrical bugs 2012,2013,2014

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
KOBI1912
497 Views, 2 Replies

unsolved autocad electrical bugs 2012,2013,2014

im using autocad elec. since Ver 2011

in all verstion the bugs remain the same with no answer (even the Local Destibuter Can't help

And I cant Understand Why No update From Autodesk?

1. Error Maleformed string on input - yes i know About Deletion Of lastProj.fil BUT,this problem keep coming Back!!and Some Time Deletion Of file Not Help And Need To reinstall Autocad (Problem recognized In auotcad 2012,2013,2014)

2.Catalgue Filter is malefunction-i have many items In DB That are not Sown in catalgue Search But found in general search, also cant be selected, the only Salution i found is a full remove of autocad (deletion of reg is needed also) then reinstall, this salution is good for a week or 2 then problem Comming back (Problem recognized In auotcad 2012,2013,2014)

3.some time, the Reports and also xref function do not see all info exist in project and restart of autocad is needed

(AEREBUILDDB is not help in this case)  (Problem recognized In auotcad 2012,2013,2014)

4. many crashes with no clear reason-for example when autocad open and not used, suddenly crash

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
cawaugh
in reply to: KOBI1912

When I see an error like this, I look at any lsp (vlx) I have made that is being loaded either at the beginning of a session or during. I have made an error in entering code and this error comes up. Make a note of when this error happens and look at any lsp routines you have done that may be loading just before you get that error. This usually helps and after digging into it, I find the error, change it and no more "Malformed string on input" error. Just a thought.

Message 3 of 3
linnea.lukic
in reply to: KOBI1912

Hi KOBI1912,

Refer to your Issue No. 2, we've had the same problem with the catalouge DB, Autodesk is aware of this bug and we were told that will be in the next hotfix or sp1.

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost