AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

edpuente
Message 1 of 3 (114 Views)

Tutorial

114 Views, 2 Replies
01-13-2004 06:42 PM
Hi:

I am trying to follow up the Tutorial from the help menu, but I am having problems following it in parts such as in schematic Generation / Swap Component where after you click the INS Component I should find a Swap toolbar button which I do not see anywhere. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
Edgar Puente
*Abhishek Singhal
Message 2 of 3 (114 Views)

Re: Tutorial

01-13-2004 09:16 PM in reply to: edpuente
Edgar, The Swap Block command is on the Insert Component toolbar button flyout ... not on the Insert Component dialog box Or you can select it from Electrical\Component Misc\Swap Block menu .... Hope this helps ... Regards Abhishek "edpuente" wrote in message news:9725303.1074048179298.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hi: > > I am trying to follow up the Tutorial from the help menu, but I am having problems following it in parts such as in schematic Generation / Swap Component where after you click the INS Component I should find a Swap toolbar button which I do not see anywhere. Any idea what I am doing wrong? > > Thanks > Edgar Puente
edpuente
Message 3 of 3 (114 Views)

Re: Tutorial

01-16-2004 07:03 AM in reply to: edpuente
Hi Abhishek:

Thank you, I found it.

Regards
Edgar
Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.