AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning off cross references

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
579 Views, 2 Replies

Turning off cross references

Hello to everyone.

I would like to know if there is a way to turn off a cross reference (project wide) but only for a one component.

I made a block by myself, and something is wrong (still working on it) because when I ran the "cross reference update", it shows the crossreference of the same component with the same name (I have to solve an issue of parent-child).

hope you can help me

thanks

Ernesto Fraga

Montevideo - Uruguay

ACADE 2010

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dougmcalexander
in reply to: Anonymous

Quick answer: Edit the symbol and set its XREF attribute to Invisible=Yes.  Use the Swap/Update Block tool to the symbol update project wide.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hola Ernesto, supongo que hablarás español... Un año y medio despúes, he leído tu post. Espero que te sirva de ayuda, si lo recuerdas... Smiley Happy

Te pego este texto de la ayuda, en el que especifica la forma de solucionar tu problema.

Se puede excluir un contacto para que no se incluya en ninguna anotación de texto de referencia cruzada de AutoCAD Electrical.

Escriba ATREDIT en la solicitud de comando.

Seleccione el contacto que desea excluir de las referencias cruzadas.

Cambie el valor del atributo CONTACT a “NULL”.

Haga clic en Aceptar.

Nota: Ejecute el comando Referencia cruzada para actualizar las referencias cruzadas en el símbolo principal.

Un saludo!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost