AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text style for wire color/gauge

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
junkinjam
1671 Views, 5 Replies

Text style for wire color/gauge

Hello,

I've been using Electrical 2010 for a little while now, but for the life of me I cannot remember how to change the text syle of the wire color/gauge leader. It comes in on the 'standard' layer, but I want to use 'simplex'. How do I change it? I can't seem to find any information for this particular issue.

Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy

Julie

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
btackes
in reply to: junkinjam

"The label text size follows the current AutoCAD DIMTXT setting and the arrow size defaults to the current AutoCAD DIMASZ setting."  Font style is DIMSTLYE

Message 3 of 6
junkinjam

Yes, I did read that. But where would I find the DIMTXT setting? If I enter 'dimtxt' on the command line it only gives me the option of changing the text size, not the font.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 6
btackes

Font style is DIMSTYLE then click modify

Message 5 of 6
Icemanau

Go to the Format menu and select the Dimension Style.

Now select the Text tab and you can change the font, style, size and a few other items. Other tabs allow you to change other settings to do with dimensioning.

Regards Brad

>

Brad Coleman, Electrical Draftsman
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
junkinjam
in reply to: Icemanau

Thanks! That was what I needed Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost