AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Layer Line Weights

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
kelby.wilkison
280 Views, 0 Replies

Text Layer Line Weights

Hello AutoDesk Community,

I have ran into an issue with my line weights on text within layers and am using AutoCAD MAP 3D 2013. I have a layer just for my text that labels all of my watershed names, and then a seperate text layer that is the watershed names halo. Each of the text fields within these layers have the lineweight set to "ByLayer" and my lineweight is set to on within my model space. This is what I have the layer lineweights set to; I have set my lineweight of the watershed names (not halo) to .007 mm and the watershed names halo layer to a lineweight of .088 mm in hopes of having a white background of the text behind the actual black .007 mm text. All of my other layers with polylines will change weight based on the layer, however, I think that a setting has changed so that my text does not change lineweight. No matter what I change the layer lineweight to the weight of the text does not change. Is there a command to reset this issue? Or is there somewhere within the AutoCAD 2013 Menu that I can reset how my text is formatted? Like i said earlier, I can change the weight of all of my polylines, but the weight will not change the text weight.

Tags (2)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost