AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminal Strip Editer Problem

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
new_design
472 Views, 3 Replies

Terminal Strip Editer Problem

HI does anyone know how to customize the terminal block strip to obtain finally the position and the sheet reference in my terminal strip

thank's

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sonny3g
in reply to: new_design

When you use terminal strip editor there are multiple selections for additional tags.  Did you look at the available selections?  If so and you did not find what you wanted, try adding something like %S%W to one side or the other.  If all else fails, try looking up replaceable parameters in the help files.

Scott

Scott G. Sawdy
scott.sawdy@bluecoyotecad.com
Message 3 of 4

%S isn't an option for wire annotation.  Perhaps Autodesk will consider adding that as an option.  %D is redefined as term description for wire annotation so adding the sheet number to the Drawing Number field would not help either.  The only thing I could suggest is to base your wire numbers on sheet/line reference.  This would indirectly give you the sheet number as part of the wire number.  See the attached example.  The wire number format for the drawings is %S.%N with a suffix of .1 .2 .3 etc., as shown in the attached.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 4 of 4

Good solution thanks

ACADE & PLANT3D Applications Engineer
CAD Training

Standard and bespoke PLANT3D Training and ACAD Training and ACAD ELEC Training

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost