AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
manamalewis
Message 1 of 1 (190 Views)

Terminal Association

190 Views, 0 Replies
11-08-2012 04:45 AM

I have a Phoenix 2-high terminal block (Phoenix p/n 3031429).  On my schematic drawings I have one terminal coming over from the power line with a terminal number based on rung number, and the I have another terminal coming off from a PLC address.  When I go to associate these terminals (It doesn't matter which order I click) It makes the "master" terminal (or top point) based off the rung number.  And I want to make the PLC address the top, and the terminal off the power line bottom.  So I have to manually change this (Edit component, add/modify under the modify properties, then click on the move up button) for each terminal "group"  And some of my drawings will have 80 PLC Addresses, so doing this is very time consuming.  Is there a way to make the "master" terminal always see the PLC terminal as the master and put that on top?

Thanks

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.