AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for Improvements

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
239 Views, 2 Replies

Suggestions for Improvements

Here is a list of what I think could be sorted in the next release :-

1) Terminals Don't delete off the Terminal Strip when schematic terminal is deleted.

2) Sometimes when working on a project the cross referencing changes to "???" instead of the sheet numbers which is annoying !

3) A way of adding custom Change over contacts in the pin lists for relays rather than the bog standard type "3" Change over.

4) Would be nice to have parent & child Footprints rather than just 1 footprint.

5) Standard symbols that come with Electrical are messy and look horrible could do with a revamp (font types, attribute locations etc...).

6) A larger range of Circuit Audits would be nice like contacts without relays, Duplicated tags, Components with no Inst/location, Wires with no numbers etc...

7) A way of text wrapping the Desc lines on components would be nice.

Would be really helpful 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ccad2509
in reply to: Anonymous

being bitter and cynical it took Autodesk nearly 10 years to get next /previous page numbers function to work so going on past glories look for your changes in acade 2025/6

you could post it in ideas station and be totally ignored there as well

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: ccad2509

Lol I know but to be honest they have developed somethings well like the PLC spreadsheet utility and added conversion tools. It's more aimed at the developers as I'm sure they would like an insight as to what us the end users want out of it...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost