AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SS to Generator

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
197 Views, 1 Reply

SS to Generator

How do you fix the spreadsheet for an analog output module to wire a closed loop output device ? Everything we have tried results in the module being drawn with the terminals connected to the +24 volt rung - no problem with the analog input components.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Randy, This may or may not address your question. Take a look and let me know. Go to Chapter 5 on the Electrical Help Topics on-line help > Spreadsheet to PLC I/O Drawing > Spreadsheet/Database Format. Look at the "Special Wiring for In-Line Components example of doing a closed loop. If this is not what you're looking for, please email me an example (n8holt@cs.com). Nate. "randy" wrote in message news:22873613.1076032514416.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > How do you fix the spreadsheet for an analog output module to wire a closed loop output device ? Everything we have tried results in the module being drawn with the terminals connected to the +24 volt rung - no problem with the analog input components.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost