AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source and Destination Arrow Scaling

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
TCWestern
771 Views, 3 Replies

Source and Destination Arrow Scaling

When I enter source or destination arrows on a certain drawing, the arrows and text are scaled very large. I reviewed the similar posts on this forum but none of them helped. In the Drawing Properties, Drawing Format Tab the "Feature Scale Multiplier" is set to .75  (inch). I opened up the symbol file "HA1S1" in the JIC1 library (and JIC125) and it appears to be scaled at a reasonable size. What else can I check to get rid of this annoyance? Thanks in advance for your responses.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dougmcalexander
in reply to: TCWestern

I assume you checked to be sure your project properties are set to either the JIC1 or JIC125 library path.  Can you post a screen shot of just how much too big they are?  Like if they are 25.4 times too big it indicates to me that they are coming from the IEC2 or IEC4 library.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 3 of 4
IdahoPHANTOM
in reply to: TCWestern

I have the same problem. It started after I made a block in symbol Builder. It does not do it in any other DWGs except that one.

Cole Bode

Design Engineer 

Message 4 of 4
TCWestern
in reply to: dougmcalexander

I got side tracked on some other stuff and the file got over written by another person. But the scaling was huge, like it was as big as my whole sheet. It was in a project where other sheets were fine. I compared settings between sheets and they seemed to be the same too.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost