AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signalcodes on copied sheets

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
301 Views, 3 Replies

signalcodes on copied sheets

I have 4 sheets that have signals arrows on them linking only these 4 sheets, that is no signal that go off these 4 sheets. I need to copy these 4 sheets to create 5 groups the problem is when I copy the sheet using the Copy to I get the new sheet all the components label correctly but the signal arrows have the same signalcode now I get errors that state I have multiply source arrows.

Is there a way to copy a sheet and get new signalcode while coping or is the only to delete all signal before coping the sheet?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dougmcalexander
in reply to: Anonymous

I have a utility I sell that automatically increments signal codes when they are inserted as part of a saved circuit.  There is a video that shows it in action on the Tips/Tricks page of my web site.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: dougmcalexander

Thanks the vidoe showed me a way to change the signal code that will get me by for now.

Message 4 of 4
dougmcalexander
in reply to: Anonymous

Glad to help.  Please mark as a solution if it solved your issue.  Kudos are welcomed as well.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost