AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal reference arrow, page information

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
mtakkol
729 Views, 8 Replies

Signal reference arrow, page information

Hi All,

I just start to use Autocad Electrical 2013. I use it for low voltage (12V) one-line diagram. When I place the signal reference arrow (source or destination), I can not include page information ,belonging to source, via signal arrow style. It gives an warning that HA6D3.dwg file not found.

Please assist me to solve this problem

Thanx in advance

Tolga

signal arrow.png

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
lionSG
in reply to: mtakkol

Check your project properties to see if the libraries path are correct.

You right click the active project,select properties, under the proj settings tab, click on schematic libraries and click on default button on the right if you are not sure where to browse to your standard library.  

Do the same for your panel library if required.

Message 3 of 9
mtakkol
in reply to: lionSG

I did so. I checked the libraries and set them to default. But nothing changed. Also, I searched the file "HA6D3" on my computer but there is no such a file. Any suggestions? Thanx for the support M. Tolga AKKOL Bu e-posta mesaj? ki?iye ?zel olup, gizli bilgiler i?eriyor olabilir. E?er bu e-posta mesaj? size yanl??l?kla ula?m??sa, i?eri?ini hi? bir ?ekilde kullanmay?n?z ve ekli dosyalar? a?may?n?z. Bu durumda l?tfen e-posta mesaj?n? kullan?c?ya hemen geri g?nderiniz ve t?m kopyalar?n? mesaj kutunuzdan siliniz. Bu e-posta mesaj?, hi? bir ?ekilde, herhangi bir ama? i?in ?o?alt?lamaz, yay?nlanamaz ve para kar??l??? sat?lamaz. This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. This e-mail message may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward, or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system. P Bir a?a? kurtar?n... L?tfen gerekmedik?e bu e-postan?n yaz?c? ??kt?s?n? almay?n. Save a tree... Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.
Message 4 of 9
testsubject

The signal reference you are trying use does not exist. The only ones that are available from Autodesk are signal styles 1-4. 5-9 are for users to create their own styles.

If you want to use style 6 you will have to build your own symbols. In this link I describe what each character position means.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Electrical/Insertion-Point-Not-In-Line-With-Wire-Connections/m...

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 5 of 9
mtakkol
in reply to: testsubject

I understand your solution. But my question is:

When I insert a destination signal I can not add page info of source signal to it. How can I achieve this?

Thanx

Tolga

Message 6 of 9
testsubject

When inserting the destination arrow, you are given the option to select the source by clicking on Drawing or Project buttons. If you have not done so, you will need to give each Source symbol its own unique Code so you can tell them apart. After selecting the source, the sheet and reference will automatically fill in.

This is a copy of the Destination Edit Dialog Box.

Destination Dialog Box.png

When I click on project this is an example of what that will look like,

Signal Dialog Box.png

I hope this helps,

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
Message 7 of 9
mtakkol

Bob,

Perhaps, the problem is related with the template that I used. I am using ACAD_ELECTRICAL that is in the ACADE 2013 templates folder. 

What is your opinion?

Thanx

Tolga

Message 8 of 9
testsubject

If you are able to, can you post the drawing(s) that have the source and destination you are trying to link? Also send the .wdp file that the drawings are part of.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
Message 9 of 9
mtakkol

Hello,

I solved the problem. I select x-y grid option in project properties, drawing format page. Then I applied these settings to all drawings under the project. Also I reselect the origin and adjust the distances for the row and column widths.

Regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost