AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheetset cannot find layouts

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
172 Views, 1 Reply

Sheetset cannot find layouts

I have used sheet sets before, and they have worked fine. This time I tried to create one, it was unable to find the drawings. I go through the same process as I have before. New sheet set, existing drawings, change the name and location for saving, then choose layout. I click the directory where my drawing is stored, and click next. I get there are no layout in this sheet set. The directory I had previously chosen should have 100 layouts in it. This is exactly as I have done in the past, and it has always worked before. Is there perhaps an option that might have gotten turned off? I have had stuff like that happen before, but never affecting sheet sets. Any help would be great. Thanks

Nickolas
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Of course as soon as I post, I can get it working. All I did was open it, saved it, closed it. Opened it again and it worked. I noticed I was not the last user to save the .dwg. Could this have been the problem? That was the only thing I did.

Nickolas

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost