AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet number not showing for "Reference only"-drawings in project manager

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
rhesusminus
1012 Views, 3 Replies

Sheet number not showing for "Reference only"-drawings in project manager

Hi.

When turning on the ability to show sheet numbers in the prosject manager (using Drawing List Display Configuration), the sheet number won't show when a drawing is set up to be for reference only.

The sheet HAS a value in the drawing in the sheet-field of the drawing properties. If I remove the "for reference only" check mark, the sheet number appears again...

Capture.PNG

This must be a bug?

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

It has been that way for a while. It does seem like a bug though. But the sheet numbers show up in reports. There are other small issues like this; like the Suffix Setup dialog not showing the first radio button as the default. It doesn't adversely affect any other functions so it is probably low in priority for a fix.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 3 of 4

Yes, appears to be an issue. I went ahead and logged it into our tracking system.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Pat Murnen

Pat Murnen
Principal Content Developer
Product Development – AutoCAD Product Line Group

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 4
mathalekar
in reply to: rhesusminus

I can reproduce this issue and is confirmed at our end. We will take appropriate action. Thanks for reporting

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost