AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share ACE 2014 with other work stations

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
TRLitsey
244 Views, 0 Replies

Share ACE 2014 with other work stations

Hi,

This is a file sharing question. I was hired as a temp to help with a specific project.  My end of the deal was the development of panel layouts, schematics, BOMs and associated documentation for a large packaging machine.  I was given a new lap top work station with Windows 7 64 bit and a clean install of ACE 2014 stand alone.  During this project I have customized shematic and panel menus, report formats, added a ton of parts to the ACE catalog for schematic and assembly drawing with mfg. info and the company’s additional purchasing information for each component.  Now, 5 months later, this job is coming to an end.  I would like to leave on good terms, hopefully they will remember me for the next big project.  The 3 electrical engineers, who would rather be programing than drafting, will have to maintenance the work I have done.  So how do I make it easy for them?  I can use either an external drive or the company network to transfer files.  I would like to ask if there is a clean and straight forward way for me to transfer my entire ACE setup and supporting files to their work stations?  All of the electrical guys have the same work station model with ACE 2014 but I don’t think any of them have changed any configurations from the original install, they just don’t want to spend any time on it.  Anyone have a 1-2-3 laundry list I might be able to follow? 

Thanks

Please mark as a solution if this works for you, kudos are always welcome
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost