AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schematic BOM reports not displaying

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
ken.coulter
320 Views, 6 Replies

Schematic BOM reports not displaying

Working on our first project 2006/JIC125 and I can't get user1 and description to show up on the BOM report. I put the information in the MDB file. the missing info is on a fuse block terminal that I created.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
JeffatSJE
in reply to: ken.coulter

which table in the default_cat.mdb file? I do a catalog lookup on it and ACE wants to open a table called RM or RMS not TRMS
Message 3 of 7
ken.coulter

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, it is looking in (table: RMS.
I do a (Componet Edit) on my fuse terminal block and then do a (Catalog Lookup).
It looks in (Table:RMS).
If I select ("Other" reference another table) and look in (Table:TRMS), I can see my User1 and Description.
Any idea what I am doing wrong or need to do different?
Message 4 of 7
JeffatSJE

Add a family code attribute and set its default to TERMS and re block it or create a new table called RMS
Message 5 of 7
ken.coulter

I created a table RMS - and the schematic reports still does not report user1 and description.
I do not know where to find the "family code attribute", I exploded a terminal symbol and could not find it.
Any more ideas?
Thanks
Message 6 of 7
JeffatSJE

I re-blocked your fuse terminal block see attached.
try it out. You should re create it your self I may not have picked a good insertion point.
Message 7 of 7
ken.coulter

Thanks - you saved the day - the fuse terminal block works now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost