AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rules & Formate for the Command_list In Spread Sheet

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
laki.anu87
354 Views, 2 Replies

Rules & Formate for the Command_list In Spread Sheet

Hi,

Can any one explain me the rules & format for any of the following commands in detail. Need to understand this to customise spread sheet. (These commands are in ace_circuit_builder.xls spread sheet, sheet:3ph_H, coloumn:command _list)

(c:ace_cb_multipole  #xyz nil "HDS11" 3 #scl 4 %N=@MOTOR_NUM@)

(c:ace_cb_multipole  #xyz nil (list "HDS11" "HDS21" "HDS21" "HDS21iT") 4 #scl 4 %N=@MOTOR_NUM@)

(c:ace_cb_eval "(setq overloads 1 XL002entity nil)")

(c:ace_cb_rung_spacing nil)

(c:ace_cb_set_wiretype #data 1 0 nil)

(c:ace_cb_eval "(setq overloads 0)") (c:ace_cb_eval "(c:ace_cb_remove XL002entity)")

If possible please provide me the necessary documents to understand these commands.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
testsubject
in reply to: laki.anu87

If you go to the Help pulldown and select Additional Resources\API Help you will find all these commands there.

There is no document explaining how to best use the Circuit Builder. I ended up spending two weeks experimenting with it before I understood how to use it properly. It is a bit limited for what I was trying to do but it may help you with your automating of  circuit insertion.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 3 of 3
laki.anu87
in reply to: laki.anu87

HI Bob,

Thank you so much.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost