AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right click shortcut menu

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
jmatt287
1099 Views, 5 Replies

Right click shortcut menu

I have lost my right click menu and cannot figure out how to get it to work again. The only suggestion I keep coming across is set "pickfirst" to 1, but I do have "pickfirst'' set to 1 and my right click menu still will not display....any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: jmatt287

Go to your Start button > All Programs > Autodesk > AutoCAD <version> > Reset settings to default

Have a go and please let me know if this helps

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 6
jmatt287
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

Yep that worked, thank you.

Message 4 of 6
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: jmatt287

Glad I could help 😃

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 5 of 6
mhd720
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

The ACADE Reset Settings application has not helped me or my colleagues. I have posted about it here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-electrical-general/after-reinstall-right-click-doesn-t-bring-u...

So far the only solution we have found is a full reinstall of ACADE 2016.

Message 6 of 6
mhd720
in reply to: mhd720

Still chasing a solution to this issue (console states "no function definition: vlr-mouse-reactor" at AcadE 2016 startup. My colleagues and I are still getting this every couple of weeks. copying program folders, reset settings (as mentioned above) all don't work. only full uninstall/reinstall.

I think I'm getting close to narrowing down the issue: maybe we need to look at wd_load.lsp. This is where VLR-MOUSE-REACTOR is defined (lines 367 - 373 by NEHolt ?).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost