AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversing relay

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
galashkina
404 Views, 3 Replies

Reversing relay

I inserted the main coil K3 of reversing relay and continue to create the schema.

It took some time, and I inserted reverse coil K4 of reversing relay.

I push the button "NO/NC Setup" in the dialog box "Insert / Edit Component".

The “Maximum NO/NC counts and/or allowed Pin numbers” dialog box will be displayed.

I push the button “Retrieve from peer” and choose the main coil of reversing relay.

List of peer pin is not transferred to the reversing coil.

What should I do to extract the pins for the reversing coil and contacts?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Icemanau
in reply to: galashkina

Please let us know what version of ACADE you are running whenver you ask a question. This helps when someone answers as they may be answering about the latest version and you may be asking about the previous version with a known cause and fix.

As for your problem, two causes that I can think of without knowing a lot more information.

First of all, did you select a catalog entry for K3? No catalog entry selected = no pin list lookup.

Secondly, Does the catalog entry you selected have data in the correct field of the pinlist. If there is no entry in the peer fields, then there is no data for the second coil to pick up.

Regards Brad

>

Brad Coleman, Electrical Draftsman
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
galashkina
in reply to: Icemanau

I work in the AutoCAD Electrical 2015. Catalog data is assigned using the Catalog browser.

1. I insert a main coil of reversing relay. Click OK - Repeat in the dialog box and insert the reversing coil. Contacts are transferred correctly.
  2. I insert a main coil of reversing relay and continue to create the schema. After some time, I insert reversing coil. Reversing contacts are not transferred.
Message 4 of 4
galashkina
in reply to: galashkina

It is necessary to finalize the program, in both cases to assign the correct contacts.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost