AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Table Justification Overridden by Table Style

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
hbohm
796 Views, 8 Replies

Report Table Justification Overridden by Table Style

When I create a new report, whether it be Drawing List Report or Panel BOM Report, the justification settings are following the table style settings instead of the settings from the report .SET file. It has been working fine for years until just recently. The table style for my Panel BOM Report is "ACE_TABLE_1" (see attached "TableStyle.jpg").

My bompnl.set file is set so the DESCRIPTION column justification is middle left (see attached "bompnl.jpg"). The preview in the Report Generator dialog box looks correct as well. But when I place the table on the screen the DESCRIPTION column justification is middle center, which matches the table style (see attached "Report Table.jpg"). I can actually change the table style justification to middle left, and it will update the data cells in the table to middle left instantaneously.

I have tried:

Deleting the bompnl.set file and recreating it from scratch

Deleting the table styles and recreating them in my template

Starting a brand new project with a new drawing using the newly created table style and set file

Also, this is only happening to my computer. It works fine on the other 7 computers in my office, and we all use the same report .SET files from a shared network location. I can't think of any settings I changed or files I might have deleted to make it override the .SET files settings. I'm not sure if a program repair or reinstall would help or not, but I'm thinking that's my next move. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
snew17
in reply to: hbohm

My report formatting was also working correctly until recently. I think maybe after installation of 2015 sp2. Now all reports placee on the drawings come out centered and not left justified as I have called out in the .set file. If I dump it to an excel spreadsheet the justification works as expected.
Message 3 of 9
PatMurnen_Adsk
in reply to: snew17

I will report this and make sure it gets logged. Sounds like there is a conflict between the table style and the AutoCAD Electrical settings.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Pat Murnen

Pat Murnen
Principal Content Developer
Product Development – AutoCAD Product Line Group

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 9

Encountering the same issue. ACADE 2015 sp2
Message 5 of 9
mathalekar
in reply to: hbohm

Hello Holden,

I could reproduce this issue on our side. We have registered this case at our end.

Thanks for reporting & sorry for inconvenience caused.

Message 6 of 9
pneckolaishen
in reply to: mathalekar

This just started happening to me as well, any word on the fix?  Can I reinstall ACADE without SP2?

Very very frustrating.

Message 7 of 9

Removing SP2 fixed the issue.
Message 8 of 9
JCard
in reply to: mathalekar

Was a true fix for this issue ever released by Autodesk without having to unistall SP2?  Or is SP2 the culprit?

JCard
Electrical Designer
Logical Systems, LLC
Message 9 of 9
hbohm
in reply to: JCard

I never received an update on a fix for that issue. We are on subscription and the next year's release solved the issue. I have never had that problem since.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost