AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
STEVENAR
Message 1 of 2 (726 Views)

Remove '-Model' from pdf file names

726 Views, 1 Replies
08-23-2012 04:02 AM

Hi,

Can anyone advise how to remove '-Model' from the pdf filename. I am doing batch plotting to pdf and I need to remove '-Model' from each of the filenames manually.

Thanks.

Active Contributor
stefan.stamate
Message 2 of 2 (724 Views)

Re: Remove '-Model' from pdf file names

08-23-2012 04:20 AM in reply to: STEVENAR

I believe that you are using the Project->Publish option which is a bit different.

I use the publish command from the manu (File->Publish) and plot to a pdf printer (like Bullzip PDF for instance). This merges all the drawings into one pdf. You need to create a page setup in the first drawing of the list which will use the "pdf printer" and apply this to all the drawings. This method doesn't add any "-Model" text to the filename. In fact you enter the name of the pdf. Under the Publish Options you van choose if you want a "Multi-Sheet File" or a "Single-Sheet File" controlling in this way if you want them merged or separated files.

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.