AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raking Drawings to create BOM

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
allenrs16
167 Views, 1 Reply

Raking Drawings to create BOM

I'm a new user to AutoCad and currently have LT 2004. I will be upgrading to AutoCad 2005 and have a couple questions. First, I hear about "raking" drawings such as, utility or communication drawings to determine lengths, type, and numbers of, say, 4" PVC conduit. Where do I find this and what is this capability called? Is it an add on utility for AutoCad or does it automatically come with the full blown version? Thanks for any help and advise!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: allenrs16

Greetings, I think your loking for building systems. Building Systems is a software that runs on top of ADT. It can create pipe schedules and the such with that software. Joshua Verdin Applications Engineer MasterGraphics, Inc. www.masterg.com "allenrs16" wrote in message news:8740250.1086618358691.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I'm a new user to AutoCad and currently have LT 2004. I will be upgrading to AutoCad 2005 and have a couple questions. First, I hear about "raking" drawings such as, utility or communication drawings to determine lengths, type, and numbers of, say, 4" PVC conduit. Where do I find this and what is this capability called? Is it an add on utility for AutoCad or does it automatically come with the full blown version? Thanks for any help and advise!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost