AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"fi" command crash

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Segomo
342 Views, 3 Replies

"fi" command crash

When I use the "fi" command for filtering, my AutoCAD intermittently will crash, more often than not. It gives me a window with
"Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Acade 2004\acad.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

So I close that window, then this one pops up:

"the instruction at 0x64fe2dcd referenced memory at 0x00000008. The memory could not be read."

Then it closes AutoCAD. Anyone else having this problem or am I the only lucky one?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Segomo

I haven't experienced this nor have been able to duplicate this error. You might be the "lucky one".
Is this happening inside of the ACADE commands or on using standard ACAD commands? If it is happening inside the commands, there may be errors generated by faulty input to the command. If it is standard ACAD commands you could still be causing errors inside ACADE is you are using the Trasparent command ('fi).
This is a question for Nate and the other experts here.
Thought I might offer what I experiemented with.
Hope you find an answer soon.

Jim
Mckee Foods Corp.
Message 3 of 4
Segomo

I'm running AutoCAD Electrical, but FI is just a standard AutoCAD command, and it isn't transparent.

I can't duplicate it either.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Here at Tegron we have several users of AutoCAD Electrical. Most of our users are not having this problem with the "filter" command. However, at least one is. I have tried to figure out why this is happening as well but I am running into the same deas end. "Segomo" wrote in message news:13420781.1081382207742.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I'm running AutoCAD Electrical, but FI is just a standard AutoCAD command, and it isn't transparent. > > I can't duplicate it either.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost