AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
CAD-ICE
Message 1 of 2 (209 Views)

Publishing default settings

209 Views, 1 Replies
09-26-2012 08:50 AM

Hi there,

is there a way to set the default settings when publishing?

After selecting drawings to process and press press "OK"  a dialog box "Autocad Electrical - Publish Setup" pops up and I can check or include what I want to plot i.e. the model and layout tab. Also I can select if I want to run publish in the background. I normally have to uncheck the model tab and check the layout tab because I alway´s plot the layout and not model tab.

Then I press "OK" and now another dialog box "Publish" pops up with the sheet´s selected etc. Here I normally select to publish to pdf and not dwf and under publish options I select multi-sheet file instead of Single-sheet file.

So my question is if I can change the default setting such that I dont have to make these settings everytime I want to publish.

Thank´s in advance.

Regards, Gary

Distinguished Contributor
CAD-ICE
Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)

Re: Publishing default settings

09-03-2013 11:23 AM in reply to: CAD-ICE

Just wanted to rewoke this post in order to receive some answers :smileywink:

Anyone??

thx. Gary

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.