AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish problem

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
rickmiller2701
271 Views, 0 Replies

Publish problem

I have a problem publishing within AutoCad electrical. When I run the publish command the publish pop-up window appears. I will load my sheets to publish with no problem. For the "Pulbish to:" option, I will select "Plotter named in page setup". I will select all the sheets I have loaded and import a page setup file and assign it to all the sheets loaded. In the page setup file used on all the sheets, I have to use the CutePDFWriter for the plotter in order to get all the lines to print at a lineweight that is readable. This issue follows another post where Autocad replaces TT with SHX fonts. But this is not the problem I'm having. In the page setup file, I have monochrome.ctb defined as the plot style. Within the monocrome.ctb, I defined all colors to have a lineweight of 0.15, color black, no dither and grayscale off. Also, in the page setup, the shade plot is defined as "as displayed". If I publish the drawings, the final PDF file looks correct. All the sheets in the PDF file are drawn in black and everything is readable. But, some of the drawings that I publish have 3D objects and all the hidden lines are shown in the PDF file. If I change the PAge setup file so that the Shade plot option is set to hidden and publish the same sheets, then the final PDF file shows all the sheets in color instead of all black like before. I am using the same plot style file. Any reason why changing the shot plot options causes the PDF to print in color instead of the black/white?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost