AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project wide Issues

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jboiler
225 Views, 2 Replies

Project wide Issues

I am having an issue where I am wanting to insert a panel footprint on a drawing using the schematic list feature to extract the component lsit for the entire project and whenever I click on the project option my AutoCAD just freezes and the only thing I can do is hit esc to get it to be functional again. If I click the active drawing it works, but not for the project wide option. I am having the same issue when I try to create a bill of materials using the panel reports feature. I can create a panel bill of materials for an active drawing, but not for the project. It does the same "freeze-type" thing. It's just a little weird because prior to last week and this week, the program was working fine and I never had any issues so I was wondering if there is some kind of option or file that was changed by mistake. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
drathak
in reply to: jboiler

Just to do an idiot check (no offense) but are the files in a project and is that project active?

--------------
Joe Weaver
Principle Associate Engineer - Nashville Electric Service
P&C Committee Chair – SDS Industry Consortium
Message 3 of 3
jboiler
in reply to: drathak

I was actually able to solve my issue by looking through a few other posts. My issue was resolved by using the registry editor and adjusting a few things and then the boxes started showing up, so somehow the visibility of the boxes somehow got placed somewhere out view between my two monitors.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost